Thursday, February 16, 2012

reality check that human really care





*i love this acoustic version more*







to keep myself alife until today and tomorrow . i did a lot of things . a LOT OF .  i do have to wake up so early . my bestfriends call me and ask me to join her there . i cant give her answer anymore. im enjoying myself watching telenovela in tv3 . with a very hillarious laugh with my sister .


im lack of dollar right now. money-2 please be nice to me . do increase your amount day by day . im still tryimg to save you every single day . please be honest to me . im begging you .



right now im hoping that if i ever get up from bed and theres a packet of dollar by my side . i need a holiday . really . im dying here . seriously .



I can laugh because I've known sadness. I am fearless because I have been afraid. And I am wise because I've been foolish before. reality life outside really make me feel like hell .



 somehow i keep thinking and I'm still waiting for the day that I will actually use x² + y +8 [(x + 2y ² = a-z] + 2x ³ + (- 2z = 2. 4) + 10y - 5Z ³= k= 9 in real life.. LOL . thats why i used to hate addmath before . i cant even count my money with that .


No comments:

Post a Comment