Thursday, February 9, 2012

random awesome




and now i realise i have a very short time to be spend with you , since were really far to each other . and now again you will left me behind . ermm .i found this video and somehow i think its really close to us . this song recall me of all the three years we have spend together in the same class of E . theres a lot of things happen . conflict that really make us grow stronger but it all overhelmed by the power of love . nahh . this very first post about you , it makes me feel awkward but after all it makes me smile .without you my days are *sadday , moanday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, frightday,and shatterday . hah , a little bit over words there . dont worry its just a little bit methaphore there.





"And I smile a lot now,
A lot happier somehow
No I dont know what is up with me
I laugh too much recently
No they dont know much about us
When we're exchanging glances
They'll figure out one day
it all begin with a simple confession
you had an urge to kiss me
i was in the verge to miss you
and then it happen
but we didnt understand
no i would even budge
before we didnt hang out much
save me on your playlist
so you wouldnt forget this"




all your words are still in my mind and its grows founder day by day ,

"fitra ,sometimes i wish you were in my shoes , so that one day you will understand my pain i go through with you .  relationship are worth fighting for but sometimes i cant be the only one fighting " 



somehow im speechless to hear this words from you .



shez , its quite over to mention your name here . but i dont care this time .
maybe its so hard for me to show you how much i care about you ,
sometimes maybe im too ego about that
but believe me love is language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart
i would rather keep my feeling here .



No comments:

Post a Comment