Sunday, May 19, 2013

//2


My hell-yeah-holiday started with this kind of speech.

Thank you for knowing me the deepest. For remembering the little things. For those lonely nights where all I could hear was the sound of your voice till I would awake with you telling me how I snored. 

Thank you for the little notes, the way you'd notice the smallest things. The way I'd laugh and how my eyes observed the things around me. 

Thank you for reminding me who I was everyday, to be strong and to cope when I was full of dislike towards what I was doing. How we'd stop to prioritize and continue what we've started.

Thank you for teaching me to appreciate and to care. To be my muse of writing and to love what I loved to do.

 Thank you for teaching me of hurt and love, which led me back to where I was supposed to be.








No comments:

Post a Comment